April 04, 2014

Definition of SUCCESS for me...


Hi!
It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. I have so many stories but I'm too lazy to blog it all lol.
Fortunately, I will share what I`m doing in the next 6 months(Eng ing enggg...)

So, after I decided to leave my job(as an Accountant), I opened a small online shop, www.BeautyHaul.com which sells make up, skincare, & other beauty things lah.
It started from my new hobby: trying different makeup products for myself.
I don't have any idea why I opened the site, I just wanted to open it because I liked to use make up at that time Plus I don't like to chit chat for a long time with customers(aka: ansos) - just as simple as that! XD

It's quite fun opening an online shop!
I can wake up late, eat meals well, take a bath slowly, go to the saloon, play with my dog, do gardening, take a nap, & do girly+lazy things in my home for the wholeeeeee day(Hahaha...!!).
I don't need to worry about anything!
For example, things like being late/trapped in hectic traffic/being forced to go to work everyday, and on the contrary, the best part is....I AM FREE to go to wherever I want & still get the money for it (just need to take a little bit of time about 5-10minutes everyday to check my shop)!!
ISN'T THAT AMAZING?~ xD ikr

BUT lately, a lot of people ask me why I quit my job & look lazy everyday(because everytime they came, they always saw me sleeping /eating delicious food /going to the mall, & It looked like I didn't do anything at home - EXCUSE ME?) - and They easily rated me as a failure.
Although, I already explained to them a hundred times that I can earn same amount(even more!) of salary from my job before, and I didn't plan to work in a company for a long time(because I want to get married soon, & I want to become a full time house lazy wife), but they still didn't understand that & kept talking about how I`m jobless, useless, the laziest girl in this galaxy, & such a failure.

Sometimes I think they really likes to mess with my life, like they always want to know what my job is, how much my salary is, how much I spend every month, & they really can't tolerate when I spend my money to buy everything that I like(yes,the money that I GOT MYSELF, not from them).
They would always ask, "Why u spend a lot to buy shoes? U should save at least half from your salary!" or..."Why other people can live with only 3,5million($350)/month?".
I really want to ask them back: "Well...How about you? Can u live with only $350/month(without get any facilities from your parents-like paying the internet bills/ monthly phone bills/ monthly insurance / buy food everyday, etc etc)?
If NO, then u better shut up!!"

I really don't like Narrow-Minded people who always related SUCCESS = MONEY.
It's just like this picture, what do you think? :
Half Empty? Or....Half filled with water?

DUDE, There is always a different viewpoint for everything!!
And what you think is best for you, may be different from what I`m thinking best for me.
 A narrow-minded person will think the glass is Half empty, while an Open-minded one will think the glass is half filled with water. or whatever~

I am lucky that I was born as an open-minded girl for which I am very open to any suggestions & any view point from different people.
I love to learn from people, hear a lot from them, ask a lot & love to discuss everything from gossip to the financial crisis.
A lot of people really in-aspire me, but some of them are full of non-sense & bullshit(because they just speak more than they do). And what I do (and I think you should do) is... JUST.IGNORE.THEM blah *&%$#@

Back to the Topic!
Sooo....What's the definition of "SUCCESS" for me??
Success for me is...doing something that can make me & other people happy.
If  I spend my money(that I got myself) & make a donation, & I feel happy, then I am already Successful.
And If I spend my money to buy tons of shoes, & 2 months later I give it to my maid/random people , & we both feel happy, It also makes me happy & feel successful! LOL.
Also...If I spend my money to buy a present for someone, & he/she feels happy, then I feel successful already!
It's just that this is the way to feel happy & become successful FOR MYSELF.

I still save money, & use it when I want to buy something that I want(how else do you think I can buy a anything & pay all the bills myself if I didn't save any money??).
I know It's hard to get it, I really really know that.
I already earned money by myself since High School by selling clothes & shoes online.
Slowly, but surely, I can pay all my monthly bills, food, computer, gadgets, cellphone, camera, travel, all by myself...up until now.
Sometimes, my father still gives me money, but not much(and it's just "sometimes").
I`m proud of myself! And after all of this, why do they still think I'm a failure when other young adults(around my age) are still begging to their parents just to eat?
You are the one who should feel ashamed!

I just want to tell you that success can't ONLY be measure with money (at least...for me).
The most important thing is to be happy & enjoy what you are doing now, you have a responsibility for your life & what you decide/have decided and always remember you can be useful to other people & you can make them happy.


Just remember this. . .Your Life, Your Rules! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment